The Give Hope Project allows groups or individuals to donate to First Fruits by sharing their donations in a special way.
- Toy drive-participate in a toy drive.
- Share a Birthday:ask family & friends to donate gifts to you and you can donate those items on your birthday.
- Share a Stocking: stuff a Christmas with stocking stuffers
- Holiday Party Sharing: ask guest to bring a gift to your holiday party
- Lemonade stand: donate the proceeds
- Party Time: donating newly purchased party supplies and food
- Pom of Hope- monthly giving
A FRUITFUL STORY
The day we arrived to prepare a party for the children, a mom was sad because she could not afford to provide a birthday party for her child and they had arrived at the facility the same day we were providing a party. We were unaware that the child's birthday was that same day. All the kids had fun with their activities, ate cake with ice cream and was presented with gifts. We try to bring extra gifts if it fits our budget, and that day God provided! We had an extra gift and was able to give it to that child on their birthday! Without your support it would not be possible. Donating just a few dollars brings joy to these children. Please visit our Giving page for more information.
Thank you for your support!
First Fruits will plan and joyfully bring birthday celebrations to homeless shelters/transitional living areas and children overcoming health challenges. Our goal is to bring hope, joy, and fun to these deserving children.
We provide themed parties for children, tweens, and teens. To be considered to have First Fruits bring the celebration to your organization please write to us and tell us in 500 words or less the reason for the celebration.